Cost of living comparison between Agartala, India and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,550 (₨258,682) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)