Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09157 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,796 (19,611 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)