Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09029 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,517 (16,807 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)