Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09321 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,180 (34,117 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)