Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09367 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,411 (36,414 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (21 minutes ago)