Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09170 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,899 (20,712 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)