Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24966 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,114 (12,474TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montego Bay costs J$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)