Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 EUR / YER
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,560 (455,546 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (26 minutes ago)