Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 121% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,166 (AU$10,155) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)