Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 134% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,589 (AU$10,414) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)