Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,130 (AU$4,915) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)