Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,997 (AU$4,774) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 4 hours ago)