Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04151 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,853 (92,828 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)