Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02992 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,416 (80,767 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)