Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03893 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,015 (51,776 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (35 minutes ago)