Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04096 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,847 (93,919 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)