Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03129 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,970 (62,947 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (29 minutes ago)