Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04130 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,801 (92,034 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)