Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03152 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,090 (66,292 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)