Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23697 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,905 (GH₵20,698) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)