Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22244 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,422 (GH₵19,878) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)