Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04618 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,304 (Mex$ 28,234) in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)