Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04396 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,429 (Mex$ 32,498) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)