Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 (1,310,590 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)