Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,116 (1,405,057 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)