Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,249 (1,409,035 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)