Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 (1,279,419 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)