Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,671 (7,091,446 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)