Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23091 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 92% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,457 (Dirham 14,971) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)