Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25006 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 105% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,415 (Dirham 25,653) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)