Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,987 (1,302,417 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)