Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,065 (2,647,235 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)