Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,736 (1,800,292 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)