Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,204 (3,418,898 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (36 minutes ago)