Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,213 (﷼ 55,346,434) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (44 minutes ago)