Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,090 (﷼ 107,060,855) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)