Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,711 (﷼ 65,156,662) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (29 minutes ago)