Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13384 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 111% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,799 (kr28,386) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)