Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,940 (kr44,194) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)