Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13431 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,029 (kr44,885) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)