Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13415 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,007 (kr22,418) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (43 minutes ago)