Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13420 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,206 (kr23,893) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)