Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13445 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,369 (kr25,060) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)