Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.830 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 904,347 Franc (2,170 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)