Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.529 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 968,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 775,845 Franc (€1,184) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)