Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 562.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 982,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 888,079 Franc ($1,579) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)