Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 581.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,048,870 Franc ($1,805) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)