Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.722 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 780,585 Franc (5,145 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)