Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.820 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,175,692 Franc (62,472 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)