Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 569.430 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 988,489 Franc ($1,736) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 960,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)