Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38734 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,035,862 Franc (2,674,302 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 989,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)