Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40958 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,126,052 Franc (2,749,272 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)