Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37776 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 993,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 978,408 Franc (2,590,003 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)