Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 85.708 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 11% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 992,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 880,410 Franc (10,272元) in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)