Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.799 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 975,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 822,579 Franc (5,383 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)