Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.703 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,013,539 Franc (22,673 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 998,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)