Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 566.450 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,378,428 Franc ($2,433) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)