Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.418 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 25% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,403,351 Franc (ƒ 4,353) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)