Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.822 XOF / ANG
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 23% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,354,160 Franc (ƒ 4,329) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)