Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.508 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,091,039 Franc (€1,664) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 945,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)