Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 577.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,780,358 Franc ($3,086) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)