Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,861 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 576.730 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,555,531 Franc ($2,697) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)