Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,223 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.781 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 979,922 Franc (6,331 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)