Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.776 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 35% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 736,298 Franc (₨94,686) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)