Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.016 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 48% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 526,321 Franc (43,803 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bila Tserkva costs 60₴ (38 minutes ago)