Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.084 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 47% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 974,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 517,215 Franc (42,802 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)