Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.946 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 39% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 629,293 Franc (19,698 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)