Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.475 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 871,321 Franc (R$ 5,266) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)