Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.550 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,068,481 Franc (€1,630) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 995,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)