Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.575 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,052,286 Franc (€1,603) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 964,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)