Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,091,462 Franc (CH$1,245,479) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 952,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)