Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18279 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 987,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 721,520 Franc (COL$3,947,333) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)