Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19071 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 841,639 Franc (COL$4,413,207) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)