Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.026 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 958,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 700,808 Franc (345,825 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)