Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.305 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 750,282 Franc (2,238 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)