Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 333.663 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 872,390 Franc (2,615 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)