Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 8% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,104,712 Franc (€1,685) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)