Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00708 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 992,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 854,793 Franc (Bs 120,691,579) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)