Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,001,913 Franc (CH$1,121,200) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)