Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.842 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 952,804 Franc (CH$1,131,629) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)