Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.525 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 869,084 Franc (157,298 Дин.) in Užice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)