Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.061 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,070,126 Franc (¥211,427) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)