Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 659.957 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,006,330 Franc (€1,525) in Udine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)