Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03753 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 974,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 858,756 Franc (Rp 22,879,138) in Ubud.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)