Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.398 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 994,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 861,778 Franc (R$ 5,028) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)