Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 357.213 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 981,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 750,025 Franc (2,100KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)